This quick and easy Thai inspired veggie dish is a perfect weekday dinner. Add any veggies you may have in the fridge or freezer.
- 2 tbs vegetable or peanut oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 fresh red chili, seeded and sliced
- 1/4 lb green beans, cut in 2" pieces
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced thick
- 4 oz baby corn, cut in half
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 3/4 cups coconut milk
- 5 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 11oz bottle of Trader Joe Thai Red Curry Sauce
Heat 2 tbs of the oil in a wok or skillet on high heat and stir-fry onions, garlic, and chili for 1-2 minutes, until they start to soften.
Add celery, mushrooms, corn, red bell peppers, green beans, and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, until they are soft.
Stir in all the Red Curry sauce and the coconut milk. Gradually bring to a boil.
Add the spinach and cook until spinach has wilted, about 2 minutes. Stirring constantly.
Serve immediately with warm Jasmin rice.